Sales Development Representatives (m/f/d) for European MarketsSales
WE CREATE MORE SALES is not just our claim, but our passion. Every day, more than 400 employees from the areas of consulting, online marketing, IT and telesales work to create 360° communication for customers that successfully combines sales and marketing.
Become part of this unbeatable team and celebrate national and international sales successes with us and our customers such as SAP, IBM, and Telekom. To strengthen our team in Sofia, we are looking for 7 Sales Development Representatives SDR (m/f/d) for the European Market with sufficient language proficiency for different country regions.
Full or Part Time
A great internal education program (in house training academy)
Attractive pay, with transparent bonus models
Regular working time model (Mo. – Fr. 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
20 days paid leave
An attractive Corporate Benefits Program
What you can look forward to?
- An onboarding program for our new team members
- Great working culture within a highly motivated intercultural team (20 nations)
- First-class team spirit and great team events
- Empathic Team Managers and flat hierarchy
- A great internal education program (in house training academy)
- A modern office space with a fantastic roof terrace
- Attractive pay, with transparent bonus models
- Regular working time model (Mo. – Fr. 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.)
- 20 days paid leave
- An attractive Corporate Benefits Program
How your future business day could look like
In this role you will be working in a cross-functional team who values trust, respect and diversity. To thrive in this role you are someone who appreciates close collaboration, open communication, and constructive feedback.
- Communicate with customers who have registered for free product evaluations
- Answer questions about SAP / TELEKOM solutions with confidence
- Provide the initial response with appropriate information to all inbound inquiries
- Manage sales process execution through closing and client negotiations
- Route opportunities in a timely manner
- Engage multiple customers concurrently
- Keep abreast of industry trends, competition, and new opportunities
- Work for a worldwide operating company which is one of the market leaders in IT.
- Handling of customer requests in either Flemish (C2) or Dutch (C2) and French (C2) or Polish (C2) or German (C2) plus English (C1) as a second language.
- You are looking for a work environment where you can make a real difference, be creative, bold and take responsibility from day one
- Previous sales prospecting experience with a passion for hunting down new leads
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills to engage with target audience
- Highly motivated, resilient, driven and ‘self-starting’
- Ability to understand customer issues and challenges and match those to our solution
- Excellent time management / organizational skills
- CRM experience is a plus
- Preferably good IT & business software knowledge and understanding of SAP solutions
- High intercultural skills and preferably experience in international B2B markets
- Verbal and written communications skills in Flemish (C2) or Dutch (C2) and French (C2) or Polish (C2) or German (C2) plus English (C1) as a second language.